Things have not gone smoothly with the release of my remastered versions of my back catalogue..
So far, I have had to resubmit a couple of times for 2/3 of the releases. It seems to depend on who reviews them as to what they pick up on. So far it’s been track name formatting and image resolution. I’ve had to redo all 3 sets of track info at least twice and create a new cover for one of them.
So, July 1st isn’t looking likely any more. I think Machinemusic will be released first, as there were less issues with it for some reason.
Fingers crossed the other two will be approved within the next week.
All three previous releases are now approved on AWAL. Provisional release date is still 1.7.22, but don’t hold your breath while waiting.